1. Fill out video essay process note.
2. Briefly introduce video, including any changes you made to your topic or idea since the last time you reported to the class.
3. Screen video. Tell the class:
- One or two lessons you learned from the process of making the video.
- One or two technology tips that others might benefit from knowing.
- Anything you would have changed in retrospect.
Then, the class will respond to your video, including:
1. What’s working well.
2. Any suggestions we have for the group (in terms of content, format, style, tech, etc.).