1. Share generational differences blog posts
2. Discuss podcasts
- The MullerCast: “Millennial Culture and the Experience-Driven Life”
- The Cracked Podcast: “Millennial Panic!”
- Ron Paul Liberty Report: “Talking to Millennials About Liberty”
3. Podcast assignment + Experiment with Audacity
4. Blog post for Sunday*
–Listen to two episodes (from any two podcasts of your choice) for next week. Write a response post that includes an analysis of content as well as style, format, structure, technology.
–Some ideas: Tyler Oakley, MuggleCast, Rooster Teeth, RadioLab, This American Life, Serial Night, Vale, WTF with Marc Maron, Uhh Yeah Dude, BuzzFeed, Studio 360, Slate Cultural Gabfest, Fresh Air, TED Radio Hour, Joe Rogen Experience, Disorderly Conduct, Pop Culture Happy Hour, Off the Record, Doin’ It Raw, Stuff You Missed in History Class, Thrilling Adventure Hour, Saw Bones, The Dead Authors Podcast
*note change from syllabus. New assignments for next two weeks:
Monday, February 15
—By Sunday 2/14 at 6:00 p.m., post in response to two podcast episodes of your choice.
Monday, February 22
—By Sunday at 6:00 p.m., write research blog posts for your podcasts.