1. Fill out a podcast process note and copy/paste it into an email to me.
2. Work with your group to develop a presentation that addresses:
- What you learned from this project – both regarding content and technology.
- Any particular challenges you faced.
- Play a 3- to 5-minute clip of your podcast (write down the minute and second time at which to start playing the clip).
- Ask the class two discussion questions based on the work that you did.
- At the end of each presentation, the class will be expected to respond to the podcast: Both to “workshop” the project—to evaluate its strengths and weaknesses as a project—and to engage with the ideas that it raised.
Blog post assignment
Watch informational videos on topics of your choice (on YouTube, Vimeo, etc.) and write a review of two of them. Embed the videos in your post and comment on the content as well as the format/style of the video.
Next week in class, we’ll begin work on our video essays.